Welcome to Star City Pride
Star City Pride is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to accomplish the following goals:
- To educate and raise awareness of the general public as to the presence of homosexual (lesbian and gay), bisexual, and transgender individuals in their communities.
- To foster an understanding and acceptance of such individuals so as to eliminate prejudice, discrimination and defend human and civil rights.
- To sponsor and promote educational programs and events, including an annual pride festival to foster such understanding and to celebrate the diversity within communities so as to ultimately achieve unity, harmony and equality.
News & Announcements
As follows is the Star City Pride Board of Directors for the 2017 - 2018 year:
- Vadra Stutzman, President
- Riley Huskey, Vice President
- Kimmer Brudigan, Treasurer
- Kephanie Misko - Secretary
- Ashley Wilksen - Sponsorship and Development Director
- Ron Royer - Entertainment Director
- Dan Marquez, Community Outreach Coordinator
THANK YOU to all of our Sponsors, Vendors, Advertisers, and Volunteers for making 2017 a SUCCESS!