Welcome to Star City Pride
Star City Pride is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization established to accomplish the following goals:
- To educate and raise awareness of the general public as to the presence of homosexual (lesbian and gay), bisexual, and transgender individuals in their communities.
- To foster an understanding and acceptance of such individuals so as to eliminate prejudice, discrimination and defend human and civil rights.
- To sponsor and promote educational programs and events, including an annual pride festival to foster such understanding and to celebrate the diversity within communities so as to ultimately achieve unity, harmony and equality.
News & Announcements
As follows is the Star City Pride Board of Directors for the 2016 - 2017 year:
- Vadra Stutzman, President
- Riley Huskey, Vice President
- Kimmer Brudigan, Treasurer
- Michael R. Geist, Secretary
- Gilbert Pineda, Sponsorship and Development Director
- Fernando Ortiz, Entertainment Director
- Dan Marquez, Community Outreach Coordinator