Saturday afternoon I’ll be performing at Heartland Pride at 4:55!
Then catch me at Das Haus for my Miss SCP 2021 Stepdown Show! I have been Miss SCP for around 26 months now This title means so much to me and I’ve learned so much along the way. This Saturday will be bitter sweet but I’ll be spending the evening with some of my favorites
Joining me Saturday night will be…
- Miss Star City Pride 2018 and my drag mother BrayLynn Battershaw aka Anastacia Shakers She is also your current reigning Miss Fire and Brimstone and Miss City Sweetheart and I am so glad I get to share the stage with her this weekend!
- One of my best Judys and your current reigning Divine Dive, Babygirllllll. Baby is going to be all over this next week and I’m so happy she’s making Das Haus a stop on her tour
- The one and only Frieda Fach Roxia Frieda is one of the queens who gave me my start at that first open stage I did back at the Alley. It’s been mostly downhill since then
- Donna Tella Kennedy This queen is gooooood. With high concepts and looks I can’t wait so see what she turns out. And the sewing skills…beyond.
- Apollyon D. McQueen of the legendary house of McQueen will be turning the party and providing some eye candy henny
- My drag auntie and one of the first entertainers I had the opportunity to work with, Jess Gonzalez R aka Penelope Shakers!! I still remember that first Shakers show I did back at Panic when I brought that chicken
- My sister JaJa Adore We’ve done dozens of gigs together and made plenty of memories on and off stage. JaJa is a killer entertainer and amazing on stage
- Also I will be there…duhhhh
- Also Also we will have an extra special guest so stay tuned
This Saturday is going to be everythinggggg and I hope to see you there