Star City Pride Sand Volleyball Tournament
This years date(s) to be announced soon.
General Information about the last Tournament
- Competition will be split into two divisions: 6x6 Competitive and 6x6 Recreational
- Teams can be a co-ed mix, however co-ed rules will not be enforced (no guy-guy-girl rule)
- Organizers reserve the right to restructure divisions as needed
Pool play wins/losses will determine seeding for a single-elimination tournament in each division. Medals will be awarded to 1st Place teams!
- Registrations must be paid in full, either online or at the event. No refunds.
- To register as an individual, please contact us (see Contact link below) and we will collect your info. Every attempt will be made to place you on a team in your desired division.
Can I pay at the door?
Yes. To pay on-site, follow the link to the Eventbrite Page and select Pay At Door as your payment method.
What can I bring into the event?
We ask that you please do not bring any outside food or drink into the complex (I.E. coolers, fast food, or any alcoholic beverages). Spikes will be able to provide you with food and drink throughout the day.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Dan Huntley - email@example.com or Ron Royer - firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It will help make check-in go more quickly if you bring your registration confirmation.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
If your team captain/registrant changes between purchase and date of event, please contact us to notify us of the change.